Thursday, November 1, 2007

Welcome

Welcome to Owen's Mo. The blog which tracks the growth and adventures of my facial hair in the month of Movember.

I'm doing it for two good reasons. The money raised by Movember is donated to the Prostate Cancer Foundation of Australia and beyondblue - the national depression initiative, which will use the funds to create awareness, fund research and increase support networks for those men who suffer from prostate cancer and male depression. Also I think it will make me look a bit like Begbie from Trainspotting.


If you'd like to sponsor Owen's Mo please go to http://www.movember.com/au/donate, enter my registration number which is 134916 and your credit card details. Or you can sponsor me by cheque made payable to the "Movember Foundation" clearly marking the donation as being for my Registration Number: 134916. Please mail cheques to: PO Box 292, Prahran VIC 3181. All donations over $2 are tax deductible.

More info is available at www.movember.com.

1 comment:

Bjorn Bednarek said...

Good luck mate! Now, can we get the fresh shaven "before" picture please?